Reflecting a seamless organic shape and timeless form, the Lippa dining table has become a symbol of modernism for over the past 60 years. Before its release, homes were filled with clunky remnants of an industrial age long gone by. But in order to advance into the new world, homes first had to transition from the traditional square table, into a piece that connoted progress. The base and dimensions are true to the original specifications, while the table's circular artificial marble top and metal legs are carefully lacquered with a scratch and chip resistant finish.
- One - Lippa 36" Marble Dining Table
- Scratch and Chip Resistant Finish
- Powder-Coated Metal Legs
- Circular Artifical Marble Top
- Overall Product Dimensions: 35.5"L x 35.5"W x 29.5"H
- Floor to underside of table: 28"H
- Thickness of table top: 1.5"H
- Width of legs: 31.5"W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.